Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Cute Printables for Valentine's Day

With Valentines around the corner, I have been looking for different cards for my two girls to exchange. Back when I had a little more time on my hands, I would design my own. Now there are so many available for free from very talented designers, I just find them online and print them out. It’s a real time saver.
I try to avoid candy around holidays because I know there are food allergies, plus my kids always have way too much candy at the house anyways. This year I have found a cute valentine for my little, A, and it is fitting because she is very into stickers. What I really mean is obsessed. I had some stickers I bought at Target at an after-Valentines sale so all I needed was some artwork and little bags I bought at Hobby Lobby.
















My older girl, M,  is a little trickier; she definitely wants to attach candy. I let her browse an Oriental Trading Co. catalogue and she chose an owl theme. I found some really cute artwork online for her Valentines as well, and will probably attach skittles.




















I appreciate the parents that go that extra mile for the activities at school, but to be honest one of M’s (my older child) favorite Valentines a few years back was of a lenticular (3D) dinosaur that she carried around for weeks. Kids are so much simpler than adults. 

No comments:

Post a Comment